- Narrator/ Point of View- At this point in your novel, you should be aware of who is narrating, or telling, the story. After you determine the narrator, identify the point of view.
- 1.Lily is the one who is narrating the story she tells us how things happen why it happens she gives a good description on what's happening it's in first person.
- Mood- Mood is a feeling the author wants you to experience while you read their book. What sorts of emotions does this story bring to your mind? How does the story make you feel?
- 2.Sadness and happiness anger and the story makes me feel all the emotions that she tells us because we can understand what's happening and we can feel what she's feeling.
- Tone- Tone is how the author feels about what they are writing. What opinion does the author have about the book they wrote?
3. I feel like she's betrayed because she doesn't really want to know that the person she hates is her enemy. I feel like she might also be trying to express how she feels when she falls in love with a guy she hates. She thinks it's a great book about falling for someone who you thought You could never fall for.